[PL-Directors] Ready to Read Grant applications mailed

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jul 20 13:01:17 PDT 2009

Dear Library Directors,

The 2009-2010 Ready to Read Grant applications were mailed over the past two week.  All are finally in the mail to you, and to your children's librarian (if you have one).  If you do not receive your application by Friday, please contact me so I can send another copy.

The Ready to Read mailing includes:
-Ready to Read Grant Application
-List of proposed grants
-Ready to Read answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)
-And, if you don't have a children's librarian, posters and bookmarks on the 5 Steps to Finding Quality Child Care

The Grant application and FAQ are available online at: http://oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml

As always, applications are due August 31.

Thank you,
Katie Anderson

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528