[PL-Directors] 2010 Summer Reading Manuals

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jun 17 08:26:32 PDT 2009

Chris Crowe asked an excellent question that I'm sure you or your staff will also want to know the answer to.

Every central and branch library may receive 1 copy of the 2010 Summer Reading Manual.  There are 2 options:

1) If every location wants the same format, just order one for the central library--we will send each of your branches a copy of the version you order.

2) If each location wants to decide format for themselves, forward the link to the survey to each branch manager and let them fill out the survey.

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528
  _____