[PL-Directors] FW: Survey on Evaluation of Summer Reading Programs

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Mon May 18 14:43:04 PDT 2009

Colleagues: I am forwarding a request from a faculty member at San Jose
State University School of Library and Information Science. --> Jim

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

Subject: Evaluation of Summer Reading Programs

Greetings -
I am preparing an article that will discuss the evaluation of public library
summer reading programs.  I am hoping that you will encourage participation
in a brief survey by posting this email on your state library blog and/or
forward this email to all the public library directors in your state. The
survey is a Web-based survey and should take no more than 2-3 minutes to
complete
The link to the survey is http://jm.countingopinions.com/feedback/
Should you have any questions I would be delighted to respond via email.
Kind regards,

Joe Matthews

Instructor, School of Library & Information Science
San Jose State University
www.slisweb.sjsu.edu
Joe at JoeMatthews.Org

------ End of Forwarded Message