[PL-Directors] On behalf of Andy Swanson, Klamath County Library

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Jun 3 12:29:17 PDT 2010

Dear Public Library Directors,

I hope you all read MaryKay's e-mail that the State Library will continue to host a "bunch of rowdy" public library directors.  I also hope that the date will fit into your schedules?  The date is Friday, September 24th.

I will, for one more time, try to arrange speakers for the meeting.  In the past you have all been very helpful with your leads for programs.  Jim Scheppke has also been a good resource for presenters.
This year I was thinking about contacting the Annie Dubinsky, with Oregon Humanities/The Conversation Project, or Thom Chambliss, with the PNBA (Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association) or BJ Compau, our rep with Ingram, to ask them to speak to us about their activities.
But these are just some ideas I will follow up on.  If you have other leads, please let me know before September sometime.

Thank you.

Andy Swanson

Klamath County Library
126 S. 3rd St