[PL-Directors] 2010 Library Development Customer Service Survey

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon May 17 11:50:10 PDT 2010

Dear Directors:

We are asking that you take a few moments to complete the 2010 customer service survey of Library Development at the State Library.

The link is at: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=730 In addition to sharing this information with the State Library Board and the Legislature, we use your feedback to plan and prioritize the activities of Library Development. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

The survey will be open until the end of the day on May 31st.

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library