[PL-Directors] It's here! The FY2011-2012 Public Library Statistical Report - Call early, call often!

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Tue Jul 31 12:26:01 PDT 2012

[herald.jpeg]
Its open!  Its ready!
The FY2011-2012 Public Library Statistical Report!  Its due OCTOBER 1!

The State Library is once again requesting your cooperation in reporting library statistics for the 2011-2012 fiscal year. Oregon law requires that every public library report annually to the State Library. The Statistical Report is due October 1, 2012.

We are using Bibliostat Collect again this year.  We are mailing your login information today, but if you have your password and login from last year, they will still work.

The URL:  collect.btol.com

Your login name will start with OR and have 4 numbers

The help site with handy links is at:  http://cms.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/statsreportpublib.aspx

The main change this year is nade in response to a group of Oregon's library directors.  We are asking for circulation broken out by initial circulation and renewal, and by adult materials and children's materials.   There are a few other tweaks, but not big ones.

Just remember....

Don't beat your head on the desk!  Don't tear out your hair!

[suncloud.jpeg]          CALL EARLY, CALL OFTEN !
                                                503-378-5027  or ann.reed at state.or.us

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Development Services