[PL-Directors] Survey from Association of Small and Rural Libraries (ARSL)

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Fri Nov 16 14:56:03 PST 2012

[My apologies if the following doesn't apply to you and please feel free to delete now if you are not a director of a small or rural public library.]

Greetings all,

I'm forwarding this on because ARSL is interested in hearing from non-members as well as members. If you have 10 minutes to spare, please take the time to answer this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2012_ARSL_Rural_and_Small_Library_Needs_Assessment_Survey

Complete information is below.

Cheers,
Darci
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>