[PL-Directors] It's here! It's open! Oregon's Public Library Statistical Report due October 1, 2013

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Tue Jul 16 10:57:01 PDT 2013

It's that time once again- Oregon's Public Library Statistical Report is open and is due October 1, 2013.

Call Early, Call Often!

Help is available at 503-378-5027 or ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us> or the FAQ at http://libdev.plinkit.org/faqs-for-state-statistical-reports.

ODLC will be getting figures out for downloadable collection counts and their circulation.

Once again we will be using Bibliostat Collect to collect data - collect.btol.com.  It's the same login name and password as last year.  We mailed the introductory letter and login information late last week.  If you ever lose it, just call.

Remember that your survey is not finished until all edit checks pass.  Just call for help.

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Development Services
250 Winter St.