[PL-Directors] Survey request from NW Central

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Fri May 31 14:00:35 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf NW Central. You might have seen this announcement on libs-or but they are hoping for a more robust response from southern and eastern Oregon. Thanks.

Northwest Central needs your feedback! Northwest Central is a site devoted to continuing education for librarians in the Pacific Northwest and is a community driven project. We are currently conducting a survey to assess the effectiveness of Northwest Central as a resource for continuing education. Please take a moment to complete our questionnaire. Your input is invaluable to the project. We thank you in advance!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R5PVMW3

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library