[PL-Directors] quirks in submitting survey for FY2014

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Thu Aug 21 16:44:17 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Bibliostat and I have been working on correcting some quirks with the program.

One quirk appears when entering a phone number.  An error appears, the entry blank is framed in red, and it is impossible to continue without the error message that phone numbers need 10 digits repeating.
Part of the problem is an incompatibility with Internet Explorer version 10 and higher. As you log in, look to the right for a red link to the compatibility view. Follow the instructions as written.  If this does not fix the problem, just open the notepad, and leave the phone number in the Federal note.

The second quirk is that the survey may insist on having a number for 12.1 Population served, but you may not have permission to enter any data there.  Just add a federal note "Ann will fix."

Call me if any other software glitches appear, or if you have any questions!  Call early, call often!!

Yours,
Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library