[PL-Directors] Library Directors - Visit the State Library - Save the date

Ferol Weyand ferol.weyand at state.or.us
Thu Jan 30 16:00:03 PST 2014

Hello Library Directors,

The Library Development team would like to invite you to visit the Oregon State Library<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx> on Monday, June 9, 2014, from about 9:30 - 2:30.

You will meet with the State Librarian and staff from Library Development and Talking Book and Braille Services to learn more about our services. That will be followed by a tour of our historic building. There will be plenty of time for staff to answer any questions you may have.

After the tour, you are welcome to stay for a no-host lunch with some of the staff you meet.

I will send an agenda and ask for RSVPs as the date nears.

Ferol Weyand, Library Development Consulting Assistant
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St NE, Salem, OR 97301-3950
503-378-2525
ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>