[PL-Directors] Announcement from the ALA Washington Office about Social Security information

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Sep 4 14:04:07 PDT 2014

 Hello all-

I received the following message from my state librarian group.

MaryKay

Some of your librarians and library contacts might have a hard time helping patrons locate information on Supplemental Security Income or Social Security. On September 17, 2014, the ALA Washington Office is hosting a free webinar that will teach participants how to use My Social Security (MySSA), the online Social Security resource.

Here's more on the webinar: http://www.districtdispatch.org/2014/09/free-webinar-understanding-...<http://www.districtdispatch.org/2014/09/free-webinar-understanding-social-security/>

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Oregon State Librarian
503-378-4367