[PL-Directors] Stars of Oregon's Public Library Statistical Survey

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Tue Sep 16 15:44:35 PDT 2014

Hello Public Library Directors,

The October 1, 2014 due date for Oregon's Public Library Statistical Survey 2013-2014 is fast approaching.  Help is available!  Call early and call often! 503-378-5027.

As a FYI:
Question 12.1 is acting strange. Just attach a federal note saying "Ann will fix."  That will let the survey continue on and submit after edit checks. Question 12.6 may also be a problem, especially if section 2, 5,or 6 has a lot of empty or 0 entries.  Call me if it shows up.

Survey data is cleaned through the fall, then posted in draft form in December at http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/statsploregon.aspx.  Many local, state and national groups use this data, so thank you very much for working on the survey.

If you have not yet finished your survey, or believe that your library should be on the list below, please contact me.

Thanks for timely data go to:

The Diamond Star award for submission before August
[diamondstar.jpeg]
Enterprise City Library

Wallowa County Library

The Platinum Star award for submission before September
[platninum star.jpg]

Brownsville Community Library

Grant County Library

Joseph City Library

Seaside Public Library

Silver Falls Library District

Springfield Public Library

The Dalles-Wasco County Library

Ukiah Public Library

Wasco County Library Service District

Weston Public Library

The Gold Stars so for submission before October 2, 2014
[goldstar2.gif]

Astoria Public Library

Bandon Public Library

Coos Bay Public Library

Dufur School/Community Library

Garden Home Community Library

Independence Public Library

Langlois District Library

Newberg Public Library

North Bend Public Library

Pilot Rock Public Library

Umatilla Public Library

Vernonia Public Library

Wallowa Public Library

Woodburn Public Library

Help is available!  Call early and call often! 503-378-5027.

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Support and Development Services
250 Winter St.
Salem, OR 97301
ann.reed at state.or.us
phone 503-378-5027