[PL-Directors] One week reminder: Libraries and Early Learning Hubs: information needed by 2/1

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Jan 26 08:07:21 PST 2015

Just a little reminder that if you haven't take this survey about public libraries and early learning hubs yet, please do by the end of the day Sunday, February 1st. Thanks!

Please have one person at your library complete this online survey by February 1, 2015: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ELHubs

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services
Follow us:  [cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>   [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>