[PL-Directors] stars of filing public library statistics

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Fri Sep 25 13:34:38 PDT 2015

As you know, the public library statistics collection for the fiscal year 2014-2015 is now underway and will be finishing very, very soon on October 1!

So many of us use data to compare libraries, check salary rates, report on the impact of programming activities etc., so we'd like to acknowledge those community-minded libraries so far!

Submission is complete once a library has answered any edit checks and clicked the submit button under a tab on the status menu. If your library should be on this list and isn't, contact me ASAP and we'll walk through those very last steps together.

If you are still working on your survey, help is available!! Try the new FAQ at http://libguides.osl.state.or.us/statsfaq Call or email early and often!  Training by phone or in person is available!   Call now - 503-378-5027 and ask for Ann.  Just pick up that phone and call!!

[diamond star.jpg]Diamond Stars to Libraries that finished a month or more early:
Brownsville Community Library

8/27/2015

Curry Public Library District

8/19/2015

Dufur School/Community Library

8/28/2015

Enterprise City Library

8/20/2015

Joseph City Library

8/28/2015

Milton-Freewater Public Library

8/13/2015

Seaside Public Library

8/14/2015

Wallowa County Library

8/5/2015

Wallowa Public Library

8/28/2015

The Gold star to libraries that finish early (so far): (9\22) [gold star.png]
Chetco Community Public Library

9/21/2015

Fern Ridge Library District

9/16/2015

Harrisburg Public Library

9/15/2015

Helix Public Library

9/10/2015

Hermiston Public Library

9/1/2015

Newberg Public Library

9/16/2015

Newport Public Library

9/2/2015

Oregon City Public Library

9/17/2015

Port Orford District Library

9/16/2015

Tillamook County Library

9/17/2015

Umatilla Public Library

9/15/2015

Vernonia Public Library

9/2/2015

Weston Public Library

9/3/2015

Yachats Public Library

9/15/2015

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Support and Development Services
250 Winter St.
Salem, OR 97301
ann.reed at state.or.us
phone 503-378-5027