[PL-Directors] The Beverly Cleary DVD can be add to your circulating collection

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Apr 28 16:28:34 PDT 2016

Hi! It was just brought to my attention that I never said you may add the Discovering Beverly Cleary DVD from OPB to your circulating collection-yes, you may! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, below is an email that should provide enough background. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Katie