[PL-Directors] opening the 2016 public library annual survey

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Wed Aug 3 08:45:59 PDT 2016

Hello Library Directors,
It's here at last, the 2016 Public Library Survey is not open and ready for you! As in years past, we are sending out a maling with everyone's user name and password, which will be the same as in previous years.  To access the survey, please go to http://collect.btol.com. I encourage you to contact me early and often with any questions you may have. The survey is due October 1, 2016.

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Support and Development Services
250 Winter St.
Salem, OR 97301
ann.reed at state.or.us
phone 503-378-5027