[PL-Directors] FINAL REMINDER: How are we doing? Take customer satisfaction survey by 5/6

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu May 3 12:57:41 PDT 2018

Greetings!

If you have already completed this survey, please feel free to skip/delete this email and thank you! Otherwise, please consider this a gentle (and last) reminder:

Let us know how we are doing! Please take this online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018LibrarySupport> by Sunday, May 6th.

As a state agency, the State Library of Oregon is required to report annually to the Oregon Legislature on several elements, including customer satisfaction ratings for each division.

Because you are a customer of the Library Support & Development Services division, we hope you will take our customer satisfaction survey. There are 7 multiple choice questions and the option to leave comments, so it should only take 10 to 15 minutes of your time.

You may receive this email more than once because we ask a wide range of customers to participate and send a couple of reminders. Please respond to the survey just once.

Thanks for your assistance with this project. We value your feedback.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018LibrarySupport

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant