[PL-Directors] Oregon Public Library Statistical Report - Update for 10/7/19

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Mon Oct 7 11:07:57 PDT 2019

Greetings Oregon public library directors,

Thank you to the majority of you who have submitted your library's 2019 report by the October 1 deadline!

Here are few things to keep in mind:

*        The PDF download feature is still not working in the reporting tool, but if you would like a copy of your report, please let me know and I can send you one.

*        All service population figures (Question 10.1) have now been updated.

*        For ODLC/Library2Go member libraries: all Library2Go numbers (collection & circulation) have now been updated. For those who have Advantage titles and circulation, please take a minute to review your Advantage circulation numbers (reported, potentially with other e-circs, in Question 6.29).

*        Any requests to correct data within your report must be sent to me in writing (email is fine) by December 31, 2019. No changes will be made after that date.

*        The Oregon Public Library Statistical Report data for the FY2018-19 period will be published to the State Library of Oregon's website sometime in January 2020.

*        A few of you have requested extensions to finish report. If you have not yet submitted your report and have not requested an extension, I'll be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks for all your time and hard work! Please look for more updates (with some actual data and trends!) later this fall.

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>