[PL-Directors] Public Services Return to Work/Library Re-Opening Planning

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Apr 9 10:10:52 PDT 2020

For those who are contemplating re-opening your library, I'd like to draw your attention to a document recently shared by the Wyoming State Library. It offers ideas about how to stage a return to services.

https://library.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Staged-Reopening-Plan.pdf

We understand that It is a difficult time to make decisions about library services.  Please let State Library staff know if there is anything we can do to assist as you work through issues within your institution and community. You can contact us anytime at  library.support at state.or.us<mailto:library.support at state.or.us>

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Everyone counts - take the Census today at my2020census.gov<https://my2020census.gov>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]