[PL-Directors] Recording Available for: Centering Race in Library Reopening

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Aug 19 07:34:52 PDT 2020

Greetings!

Thanks everyone for being patient while we worked out the glitches in making this recording available. If you were unable to attend the August Monthly Topic Talk with Sonja Ervin's presentation, Centering Race in Library Reopening: Opportunity for System Change, you can view the recording here<https://my.nicheacademy.com/oregonstaff/course/9355>, in Oregon's Staff Training Tutorials. No registration or login is required and the presentation slides are available to download from the video viewing page.

Future Monthly Topics<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted/free#s-lib-ctab-24120710-1> are listed in our CE LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted/free> (with the list of recordings below upcoming events).

Looking for recordings from our weekly COVID-19 Topic Talks? Those are still available on our COVID-19 LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/>.

Stay tuned for the date/time announcement of our September Topic Talk: Virtual Meet and Greet with Library Support - this will be an opportunity for all library staff from around the state to learn more about the services and programs that Library Support offers as well as a chance to meet our new Program Manager, Buzzy Nielsen.

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D5DB5B.50C9D890]