[PL-Directors] Tomorrow's Topic Talks: Public Library Stats during COVID-19 closures

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Tue Jun 16 14:57:52 PDT 2020

Hello public library directors,

Apologies for this last minute notice, but please join me tomorrow, Wednesday, June 17, from noon to 1pm for a talk regarding COVID-19 questions that will be included on the 2020 Oregon Public Library Statistical Report and reported on a national level. Documentation for these questions is now available our Public Library Statistics LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=933551&p=7626592>, and I'd like to also use this time to gather feedback, concerns, and other ideas from you for data that would be beneficial to you on a statewide level. The meeting will be recorded and a link will be posted afterwards.

Connection details:
https://zoom.us/j/93130849896
Meeting ID: 931 3084 9896
Use computer audio or dial-in to 346-248-7799 or 408-638-0968

Thanks!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/stateLibraryOR/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D643EE.BD1F7080]<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>