[PL-Directors] COVID-19 questions for 2020 Public Library Statistical Report

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Fri Jun 19 11:29:36 PDT 2020

Hello again public library directors,

If you were not able to join us this Wednesday at noon for our Topic Talk/update on the Oregon Public Library Statistical Report, we've posted the recording here<https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/4O1vbJbK_D9LcrOTsxHDdIMCAJrKeaa82nJN_foKzEm4O7yNqvPAs1WMlqdZZOJU> (password is: 5u^6Q%^^) and notes here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u1YalyiCXrfoehapOzbkBzttBxCPNatn4muqmy_TuIg/edit?usp=sharing> (thanks to Darci Hanning for note-taking and help facilitating the meeting!). You can also find links to other previous Topic Talk meetings here.<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus>

For those who did attend (or for those of you who may be digging into the Statistical Report LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=933551&p=6729368> already), I wanted to provide a minor clarification. The following two questions, which I had only reason discussed previously as being asked at the branch level (for multiple-outlet libraries), will also be included in the CV section for single-outlet libraries as well. Libraries with multiple outlets can report for the main/central branch in Questions CV13 & CV14<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/publiclibrarystats/covid19>, as applicable:

*       CV13 - Number of Weeks Library Was Closed Due to COVID-19

*       CV14 - Number of Weeks an Outlet Had Limited Occupancy Due to COVID-19
Apologies for any confusion around this and please let me know if you have questions.

Have a great (and safe) weekend.

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/stateLibraryOR/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D6462D.240B6ED0]<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>