[PL-Directors] Wednesday virtual meetup: Library stats

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Mon May 4 10:19:03 PDT 2020

Hello public library directors!

Please join me this Wednesday, May 6, from noon-1pm for a conversation focused on everyone's favorite topic: public library statistics!

I will be able to provide a couple of brief status updates on national library statistics efforts regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a few general updates to this year's Oregon Public Library Statistical Report<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/publiclibrarystats>. Otherwise, I'm hoping to use this time to hear from you about what you've been tracking during closures, as well as your local successes, frustrations, and questions about tracking stats this year.

Please join us if you can, and also please extend this invitation to any of your staff who are interested! We will record this session and make it available afterward as well<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/meetups>.
Here are the connection details: