[PL-Directors] No Directors Virtual Meetup This Week

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Nov 18 08:05:32 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

There will not be a virtual meetup for directors this week; the next meetup will be on December3 at 12:00p. I will send a reminder the day before.

However, the State Library is hosting a number of other events:

  *   TODAY at noon: Library Innovation in COVID Times<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted#s-lib-ctab-24120710-1> with Buzzy Nielsen and Arlene Weible

In December:

  *   12/2 at 11:00a: Winning Library Grants: Beginner Tips in 30 Minutes (FREE REGISTRATION<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/grantstopictalks>)
  *   12/9 at 11:00a: Winning Library Grants: An In-Depth Approach (FREE REGISTRATION<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/grantstopictalks>)

Complete information on these events is available on our Topic Talks<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted#s-lib-ctab-24120710-1> page (which also include links to recorded events). And please, pass this on to staff who may be interested! :)

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted
NEW: darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> |  Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>

[cid:image001.png at 01D6BD80.DD19FDE0]