[PL-Directors] Public Library Statistical Report - Update for 10/5/2020

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Mon Oct 5 16:18:08 PDT 2020

Hello Oregon public library directors!

A quick update from the Statistical Report Land: I've been hearing a few questions about whether curbside services should be included in the following:

*        Question 8.16 - Total annual public service hours<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=933551&p=6729378>

*        Question 8.17 - Library visits<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=933551&p=6729378>
Unfortunately, we are not including curbside services (or related activities, like deliveries, etc.) in either of these measures in this year's statistical report, at least when your library building(s) was otherwise closed to the public. I'll be looking at ways to capture stats around these types of activities down the road.

Congrats to the libraries listed below who have submitted their reports already! I'll be reviewing your data in the next few weeks. Since neither of us receive a confirmation notification via email once reports are submitted, I'll continue listing those who have submitted in these updates. And if you don't see your library on this list but thought you'd already submitted your report, please log back in and click through the Submit buttons (there are two of them!). Deadline to submit is Halloween, October 31, 2020.

*        Adams Public Library

*        Arlington Public Library

*        Athena Public Library

*        Brownsville Community Library

*        Crook County Library

*        Curry Public Library District

*        Dufur School/Community Library

*        Echo Public Library

*        Enterprise City Library

*        Fern Ridge Library District

*        Fossil Public Library

*        Grant County Library

*        Harrisburg Public Library

*        Ione Library District

*        Jefferson Public Library

*        Klamath County Library Service District

*        Milton-Freewater Public Library

*        Newberg Public Library

*        Oakland City Library

*        Port Orford Public Library

*        Roseburg Public Library

*        Seaside Public Library

*        The Dalles-Wasco County Library

*        Toledo Public Library

*        Ukiah Public Library

*        Union Carnegie Public Library

*        Wasco County Library Service District

*        Weston Public Library

Many thanks!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant