[PL-Directors] Financial Education and Inclusion Grant Opportunity

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Dec 13 10:30:18 PST 2021

Hello directors!

I'm passing along this grant opportunity for both academic and public libraries:

The FINRA Foundation is now accepting grant applications to help public and academic libraries meet the financial education needs of their communities and foster financial inclusion. The maximum grant amount is $50,000. The first application deadline is March 1, 2022.

For details, visit: www.finrafoundation.org/people-we-help/library-grants-program<http://www.finrafoundation.org/people-we-help/library-grants-program>. For questions about this grant opportunity, please contact Robert.Ganem at finra.org<mailto:Robert.Ganem at finra.org>.

The FINRA Foundation supports innovative research and educational projects that give underserved Americans the knowledge, skills, and tools to make sound financial decisions throughout life. For more information about FINRA Foundation initiatives, visit www.finrafoundation.org<http://www.finrafoundation.org>.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support and Development Services
971-375-3491 | darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D7F00C.09C6B450]