[PL-Directors] Continuing Education Needs Assessment Survey

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jan 5 08:37:57 PST 2021

** Please forgive cross-postings. We're trying to reach as many Oregon library workers as we can! **

Hello!

The State Library is asking library staff (from all library types) to participate in an online survey that will help us to: identify priority training topics, understand preferences in the delivery and format of continuing education offerings, and find out your communication preferences around learning opportunities.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORNeeds2021

This survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Questions marked by an asterisk (*) require a response. Deadline for submission is January 17th.

All your responses to this survey will be kept completely confidential. Quotes may be used but will not be attributed to any individual.

As part of the State Library of Oregon's 2020-2023 Strategic Plan, we are looking to improve our library continuing education program. Your involvement will help us develop a plan of service that best meets the needs of the Oregon library community. We have contracted with Infopeople to conduct a multi-method study that includes focus groups, interviews, and this online survey. Stay tuned for more information about participating in a focus group!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486 | www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D6E33E.1058C960]