[PL-Directors] 2021 Oregon Public Library Stats Report is now open!

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Jul 1 11:28:38 PDT 2021

Hello public library directors!
This is just a quick note to let you know that we've officially opened the reporting season for your FY2020-21 Oregon Public Library Statistical Report this morning. Most of you should have just received an email from me with links and instructions for getting started. For those who designate other staff to complete the report for your library, I've emailed those folks this morning directly.

The reporting period is open through October 31. Hopefully you will find our new platform user friendly - I'll value any feedback you care to share. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the report, and also find definitions and guidance for data elements anytime here:
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/publiclibrarystats

Cheers,

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon
ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3551
northwestdigitalheritage.org
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D76E6B.1C5F4280]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D76E6B.1C5F4280] <http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>