[PL-Directors] 2020 Oregon Public Library Statistical Report - Update for October 25

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Oct 25 11:06:17 PDT 2021

Hello public library directors of Oregon!

Just one final quick reminder that the official deadline<https://oregon.public.law/rules/oar_543-010-0035> to submit your annual Statistical Report<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/publiclibrarystats> is this Sunday, October 31. A good percentage of you (43%, as of this morning) have already submitted your reports - a huge thanks for getting them in early. I realize it's been a rough year for many, and I appreciate everyone's efforts, grace, and good humor navigating all of the new questions and the new platform this year.

Speaking of the new platform.... I anticipate needing more time this year to review everyone's data, so please make every effort to submit your library's report prior to the deadline if you have not already. A small handful of you have asked for extensions due to extenuating circumstances, which is fine. Please reach out to me if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Cheers!

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon
ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3551
northwestdigitalheritage.org
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7C98B.732E24C0]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D7C98B.732E24C0] <http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>