[PL-Directors] Seeking feedback for 2022 Oregon Public Library Statistical Report

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Feb 28 10:12:39 PST 2022

Hello all, and apologies for cross-posting,
This message is going out to all Oregon public library directors and staff recently involved with reporting library statistics. We are seeking your feedback on the next Oregon Public Library Statistical Report!
What’s this? A survey about a survey? Absolutely! 😊
We are proposing four substantive changes for the 2022 Statistical Report (opening in July) and we would greatly appreciated hearing your perspectives on them. Please take a few moments to respond to this survey through Sunday, March 6:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2022-stats
Many thanks, and as always please reach out to me with any questions.
Cheers,

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon
ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3551
northwestdigitalheritage.org
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D82C87.41A5C660]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D82C87.41A5C660] <http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>