[R2R-OR] 2011-2012 Ready to Read Applications
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jun 21 11:59:06 PDT 2011
Dear Ready to Read key contacts and library directors,
The 2011-2012 Ready to Read Grant applications will be going out in the mail this week. Library directors will receive the official copy that needs to be signed and mailed to the State Library by August 31, 2011. Key contacts will receive a working copy of the application for planning purposes. Please note that the application looks different this year-most are just formatting changing. However, there is one significant change in the application: if you are proposing to use your Ready to Read grant for both early literacy and summer reading, then you will need to submit a separate budget for each project. This necessary for the State Library and Legislature to identify how much State general funds are being spent on early literacy and how much on summer reading. In the past only one budget was required so we have not been able to separate these figures.
Electronic copies of the application are now online at: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml#Forms
* Applications not postmarked August 31, 2011 will not be approved so please take a moment to mark your calendars accordingly so you can meet this deadline.
* Signatures are required so applications that are faxed or submitted via email will not be accepted.
* Past projects descriptions are available for you to get ideas, go to: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml#Project_Descriptions.
* Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the R2R-OR