[R2R-OR] FYI: What other libraries are doing for 1, 000 Books Before Kindergarten

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Dec 9 10:40:57 PST 2013

Hi! I noticed several of you plan to use your 2013-2014 R2R Grant to fund 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten at your libraries. Below is an email with information about what another library is doing. That library gathered information on what other libraries around the county are doing and posted it online here: http://tinytipsforlibraryfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/1000-books-before-kindergarten-is-still.html. Hopefully this information will be helpful as you plan your 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten programs.

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528