[R2R-OR] Q and A about the summer reading statistics survey

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Sep 10 16:00:01 PDT 2013

Q: I just finished the summer reading survey, but did not see a way to print it.  Is it possible for someone to send me a digital copy of my libraries statistics and orders?

A: No, but I will compile them into a spreadsheet just like I did the past two years so you will have a record of your statistics and orders. In addition, the spreadsheet will allow you to compare your summer reading statistics will other Oregon libraries your size. Here's where you can download the spreadsheet from the last two year so you know what you'll get later this year: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/oregon.srp.certificate.aspx#Oregon_Summer_Reading_Briefs.

You'll want to download the "Annual Summer Reading Statistics Spreadsheet" to access your 2012 or 2011 summer reading statistics and orders. When you open the spreadsheet be sure to look at the three tabs along the bottom, click on each tab to access "2012 SRP Statistics" which is all the numbers, "2012 SRP Details" which is the non-number statistics, and "Orders Placed for future SRP" which is your 2013 summer reading certificates, 2013 sweepstakes materials, and 2014 manual orders.

Thanks,
Katie

[http://www.ala.org/bbooks/sites/ala.org.bbooks/files/content/BBW13_CoverArt.jpg]
Celebrate the Freedom to Read in Oregon<https://www.facebook.com/OregonReadsBannedBooks>!