[R2R-OR] For Your Files: The 2014 summer reading statistics you reported, 2015 sweepstakes materials you ordered, and 2016 summer reading manuals you ordered

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Dec 8 15:16:21 PST 2014

NOTE: This email doesn't have anything to do with the Ready to Read Grant, but this listserv is also used by the State Library to collect summer reading statistics regardless of how your library funds summer reading.

Hi! In September you (or your predecessor) reported your 2014 summer reading statistics and placed orders for your 2015 summer reading sweepstake materials and 2016 summer reading manuals via SurveyMonkey. Attached is a spreadsheet and .pdf document of the statistics your reported and orders you placed. I recommend you print and file this spreadsheet for your records.

This spreadsheet is always available on the State Library's summer reading web page under 'Annual Summer Reading Statistics Spreadsheet' at  http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/oregon.srp.certificate.aspx#Oregon_Summer_Reading_Statistics

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!