[R2R-OR] Reminder: Let us know how we're doing by 6/18: State Library's Library Development Team customer service survey

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Jun 13 08:17:33 PDT 2014

Hello,

We would very much appreciate your participation in the Library Development Services 2014 Customer Service Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K2SFKDX.

We conduct this survey annually and are sending it to a wide range of customers: academic, public, and tribal library directors; the OLA Executive Board; the OASL Board; the Intellectual Freedom Committee; the OYAN Executive Board; the LSTA Council; the Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committees; youth services librarians; and LSTA grantees.

We are sending this announcement to several e-mail lists so you may receive more than one invitation to participate. Please respond to the survey just once if you receive multiple invitations. The deadline for completion of the survey is Wednesday, June 18th.

Thanks for your assistance with this project. As we have in the past, we will use the responses to help shape our priorities and projects.

Thanks,
Katie

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!