[R2R-OR] Q and A: How do I know how much money my library received last year?

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Nov 19 08:29:12 PST 2014

Hi! Another great question for those of you who receive more than the $1,000 minimum grant.

Question:
Is there a list online with the actual amount of Ready to Read Grant money we received last year?

Answer:
Yes, here is the direct link to the document you need for 2014: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/youthsvcs/ReadytoRead/2_ProjectDescriptions12pgs.pdf.

For future reference, the actual amount of money you received are always included in the 'Project Descriptions' document online here: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/aboutready.aspx#Project_Descriptions

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!