[R2R-OR] Free summer reading performers for small libraries (not Ready to Read grant related)

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Feb 24 11:22:01 PST 2015

Hi! The Oregon College Savings Plan will again be sponsoring one summer reading performer for libraries serving fewer than 10,000 people (this does not include branches). I have provided the Oregon College Savings Plan a list of eligible libraries using population-served data from the most recent Public Library Statistics<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/statsploregon.aspx>.

Eligible libraries will be contacted directly by the performer assigned to their region to schedule their performance. This year performers will be instructed to use specific language when they contact eligible libraries to help you know the offer is legitimate and part of the summer reading sweepstakes<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/oregon.srp.certificate.aspx#Summer_Reading_Sweepstakes> sponsored by the Oregon College Savings Plan, in partnership with the Oregon Library Association and the Oregon State Library.

I will send another email on this listserv when I find out which performer is assigned to each region so you know who should be contacting you.

Thanks,
Katie

PS: This has absolutely nothing to do with the Ready to Read Grant. The Ready to Read Grant listserv is just the best way to contact you about this particular issue.

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services
Follow us:  [cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>   [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>