[R2R-OR] Q&A: How do we calculate participation?

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jul 15 09:01:55 PDT 2015

I was just asked a great question I think many of you may be interested in...

Q: I'm looking at this question on the 2016 grant application,  "How many people do you estimate will participate in your grant-funded early literacy project activities?" My question is, are we talking about a cumulative number with all program participation added together or are you asking for individuals, who may show up regularly but are only counted once?

A: A cumulative number with all program participation added together. As you implement your grant-funded project next year, you will do a head-count for each activity and then add them up at the end of the year to calculate your total participation.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you,
Katie

[Slogan Text][Cooper_laughing]
Summer Reading 2015 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>