[R2R-OR] State Library email down

Katie Anderson katie.anderson.state.or.us at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:09:31 PST 2016

Many of you are working on your 2016 Ready to Read grant reports and may be
trying ask me questions via email today. Unfortunately, the State Library's
email has been down all day and there isn't an estimated time for when it
may be working again.

If you have urgent questions, please call me at 503-378-2528. Please do NOT

Please write your report to the best of your ability, but also remember I'm
the only one reviewing them and I'll just give you a call if you filled
something out wrong or I need clarification about something.

Thanks,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon State Library