[R2R-OR] 2019 Ready to Read Grant Applications Due 8/31

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Jul 16 16:36:08 PDT 2018

Hello Ready to Read friends,

I've gotten a couple messages that folks couldn't reply to my e-mail below. I apologize for our listserve configurations, which may be contributing to that. We think we have sorted it out and you can reply to this if you have any questions, or e-mail: greta.bergquist at state.or.us<mailto:greta.bergquist at state.or.us>. You can also always call me at 503-378-2528 and I'm happy to chat!

Two things:

1)      We mailed out Ready to Read applications to Library Directors ONLY this year. If you are not a director and you normally complete your Ready to Read application, please check with your Library Director about the paperwork. If you are a director, please check in before August 31st with your youth-serving staff about your grant application. If you don't get a paper copy, let us know. You can still get everything you need to apply for the grant right here: https://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/R2R/Apply.aspx

2)      Please let me know if you have any ideas you think are crazy/fun/good for kids! I've been talking with a couple of you today who had AWESOME ideas for changing your grant. We want this grant to be used in the best way possible for kids in your community. You are experts at what your community needs, so please don't be afraid to ask even if you think your idea is a little odd. :)

Thanks for listening in a busy season and for all the work you're doing right now with summer reading.

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant