[R2R-OR] Summer Reading Summit Coming September 28th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Sat Apr 20 08:52:47 PDT 2019

Hello folks serving kids and teens in the summer,

This is a heads up for all of you who may not have been able to attend OLA this year to hear the news about a Summer Reading Summit coming to Salem on Saturday, September 28th (The last Saturday of September, the day the Performer's showcase is typically held every other year.) See the attached flyer for current details.

We currently have an ad hoc planning committee of myself, Anna Bruce, and Michelle Burke for this summit. If you'd like to join in or are curious about how you can share your awesome summer reading knowledge, please let me know - I'll be out of the office this Monday and Tuesday, but I promise to respond when I return!

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant