[R2R-OR] 2019 Ready to Read Report due December 1st

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Nov 14 11:04:19 PST 2019

Hello Ready to Read library folks,

This is a reminder that the 2019 report form, as well as all documents you may need to complete it, is available on the State Library Ready to Read webpage<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/Ready-to-Read.aspx>. Next year all applications and reporting will be in the online grants system. Thank you for your patience and flexibility with us as we transition! (Won't it be so great when it's all in one place?!?) The 2019 report is due December 1st. (December 1st is our OAR required deadline, and this year that is a Sunday, so I'm going to let you know the form will be open through midnight on Monday, December 2nd.)

Thanks to the following libraries for already completing their reports: Athena, Canby, Enterprise, Fern Ridge, Forest Grove, Fossil, Grant County, Lebanon, Lower Umpqua, Lyons, Milton-Freewater, Molalla, Oregon City, St. Helens, Sutherlin, Toledo, Warrenton, Weston, & Yachats

Thank you all for all the work you are doing for early literacy and summer reading at your libraries - I look forward to reading all about it!

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant