[R2R-OR] Tuesday, December 1st

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Dec 1 14:59:02 PST 2020

Hello library friends,

One of my favorite songs is Over the Rhine's rendition of "If We Make it Through December" and it seems a good one for today - we've made it to December 1st!

It was good to see some folks on zoom today to think about summer 2021. Many of you have questions we had going into this last summer - Will we be able to do things in person? Will we make most things non-contact again? What do we want to keep from this year that worked for our communities? We talked about a lot of questions today. Your CSD Summer Rep Nicole Newsom and OYAN Summer Rep Lisa Elliott and I are really looking forward to working on a few answers with all of you! Stay tuned for more on the summer 2020 front, we have some webinars and other resources in store.

In other news, two great things, food and reading, were combined in this weekend's podcast from The Sporkful, if you're a Reading Rainbow/Star Trek fan you may enjoy as well: http://www.sporkful.com/levar-burton-even-reads-recipes-dramatically/

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D6C7F2.807C9670]