[R2R-OR] Monday, July 27th Report intellectual freedom challenges to State Library by 7/31

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Jul 27 14:02:41 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Hope you are staying cool wherever you are, it's been a record breaking heat wave here in Salem!

I wanted to make sure you saw the below note from my colleague Tamara Ottum. Please use the link in the email below to report any intellectual freedom challenges you may have had at your library from last year (starting July 1, 2019) to June 30, 2020. If you have a thought that something MAY be a challenge but aren't sure, please report it or reach out to Tamara. This data gets rolled up to the national ALA data so it's pretty important!

I'll hold office hours again tomorrow, the link to join is on the youth services page<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/youthsvcs> of the COVID-19 resource guide.

Have a great week!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus