[R2R-OR] Ready to Read: One Month to Go!

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Jul 30 16:09:26 PDT 2020

Hello libraries,

This is a quick shout out to the following libraries: Canby, Echo, Enterprise, Grant, Lebanon, Milton-Freewater, Oakland, Oregon City, Pendleton, Sherman County, St. Helens, Sweet Home, Umatilla, and Weston for submitting Ready to Read applications early, wow! Thanks y'all!

If you are not one of these, you definitely still have a month left, and it is ABSOLUTELY FINE to turn them in on the deadline of August 31st. However, if there is any chance you want to talk through anything or have a question about the application, please give me a call as soon as you can. I'm very happy to help but that last week of August is often particularly full of folks asking questions and I'm trying to spread these conversations out a bit over the month of August if I can!

A few ideas for touching base:

*        You can join me any Tuesday in August at noon to ask Ready to Read questions: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898>88398149898 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898>

*        You can call: 503-378-2528.

*        You can e-mail this e-mail address & we can set up a time to talk or we can just e-mail if you prefer.

It's been great to check in with some of you the past few weeks about Ready to Read and hear more of what's happening at your libraries, I look forward to talking with more of you soon!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D6668C.33B40A20]