[R2R-OR] Friday 6/19 End of the Week Message

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Jun 19 12:00:53 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We made it to the end of the week - welcome to Friday! The National Book Festival, which normally takes place in person in Washington DC, has moved much of their content online. To commemorate Juneteenth, Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden will be interviewing Jason Reynolds and Jacqueline Woodson<https://www.loc.gov/item/event-399294/race-in-america-jason-reynolds-and-jacqueline-woodson/2020-06-19/> today at 1pm Pacific. This event will be recorded and available for viewing after today.

I won't be holding office hours next Tuesday the 23rd due to another commitment, but I will be back the following week on Tuesday the 30th for anyone who's interested.  I hope you are able to take a break this weekend from all the reopening/transitioning services work you have been doing. Thanks for all the work you are doing and will continue to do to serve your communities, we appreciate you.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D64631.83DCDD40]