[R2R-OR] Wednesday June 24th Links to 2020 Oregon Book Award Winners for Youth

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Jun 24 16:05:38 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

You may already have seen the Oregon Book Award winners this week<https://www.oregonlive.com/books/2020/06/here-are-the-2020-oregon-book-award-winners.html>, I wanted to highlight the two for youth in case you missed it: Cathy Camper's Lowriders Blast from the Past, and Deborah Hopkinson's How I Became a Spy: A Mystery of World War Two.

We are so lucky to have so many wonderful authors, artists, and illustrators in our state, and it is hard to celebrate only online, but we should still celebrate!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D64A41.89DE5F70]