[R2R-OR] A Few Resources for Everyone

Greta Bergquist Greta.Bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Mar 16 11:55:58 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

I hope you are taking good care today. I know a lot of you were triaging last week and continue to deal with a swirl of news & complications & strangeness with the current events.

I wanted to let you know about three things happening over here:

1)      A Resource for Kid/Family Online Digital Resources & ideas for projects you can do while your buildings are closed. It's an editable folder, and you all are welcome to add:    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lT-Yjgmge83c9-Q-hCnr4w12T66JcQwB?usp=sharing
          If there's anything you'd like me to add, drop it in here if you're not sure where to put something: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10limS43RTEdD6j3ka2o9mQxkNRLET_NpdYdOgTzmnd0

2)      Answers for what to do if Ready to Read money can't be used for its intended purpose due to closures in the Ready to Read LibGuide. This will hopefully be up by next week, please hold Ready to Read change questions for now.

3)      A weekly Zoom office hours, starting tomorrow, every Tuesday from 12pm-1pm through April 28th. Drop in anytime. Link here & full Zoom invite below: https://zoom.us/j/279500142

Please know you are an important part of your communities whether or not your buildings are open. Being productive may not be the best thing right now. Being kind to others and yourself is the most important thing right now, so please take good care. If there's anything we can do over here to help you do that, let us know. If not, carry on and do your best.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FB8A.04453240]

Greta Bergquist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Greta's Office Hours
Time: Mar 17, 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Tue, until Apr 28, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)
        Mar 17, 2020 12:00 PM
        Mar 24, 2020 12:00 PM
        Mar 31, 2020 12:00 PM
        Apr 7, 2020 12:00 PM