[R2R-OR] COVID-19 Response grants

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri May 8 12:56:33 PDT 2020

Apologies if my wording below was misleading – for the COVID-19 response grants, currently libraries who have 5.0 FTE or fewer employees are eligible to apply right now<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/covid19>.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus